Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Job Number: 13848
Our client located in the heart of Mississauga is looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join their rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire Accounts Receivable process for the clients operation in Canada as well as USA. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and a natural leader. If that' s you... APPLY NOW!
- Proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with customers on collection matter and dispute resolution.
- Support management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing information.
- Lead the effort to improve efficiencies associated with the accounts receivable function
- Track performance measures for the accounts receivable team
- Responsible for monthly close of accounts receivable, including reporting and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Continue to skill developm and cross train
- 5 years of A/R experience or 8 years of financial leadership experience
- 3 years of experience in a supervisor role
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- MS Dynamics GP (Great Plains) experience is an asset
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word)
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced team environment
- Ambitious and punctual, able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with a variety of people and answer queries in a professional manner
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills and proven ability to accurately handle high volume of transaction while meeting deadlines