Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Job Number: 13747
Senior Accountant - SOC2 Process documentation and Compliance (#13747)
Our professional services client is looking for a SOC2 accountant to help implement controls at their firm. This great opportunity is a three month contract position in Mississauga, Ontario near Square One. Working with the Controller and IT Risk Manager, the Senior Accountant will implement SOC2 compliance related documentation, controls and templates including COSO internal controls reporting to make sure that systems are set up to assure security, availability, processing, integrity, confidentiality and privacy of the clients data. The key responsibilities for this role are to implement controls, procedures and assist management and auditors in completing the SOC2 compliance reporting. This includes preparing supporting documentation and analysis for scoping decisions and summarizing the results for Senior Management.
What you need to bring...
- 5 or more years of SOC2/SOX/audit finance experience
- CPA designation is strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of SOC2/ COSO/ TSP(C)/ SOX methodology and control best practices
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills with critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Extensive experience in performing review and challenge control documentation and testing
- Strong work ethic, ability to make decisions and multi-task
Please contact Ali Farooq at firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly for a confidential discussion on (647) 978-8530.