Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant
PTC Recruiting is a part of the HIRE Technologies family of companies and specializes in Finance, Accounting, Legal, Operations, Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Ontario. PTC helps companies grow high performing teams and our recruiters focus on fit, working consultatively with hiring managers and candidates.
PTC Recruiting is looking for a Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant who will be responsible for managing the candidate recruitment lifecycle (360 desk) by researching client contract and permanent placements within a timely manner and providing a pipeline of qualified candidates to generate business and meet targets.
• Build longstanding relationships with candidates and team managers
• Identify and fulfill job orders that match the client’ s organizational culture
• Partner with account manager and clients to ensure a thorough understanding of their hiring needs & requirements, company culture and environment
• Develop & Implement sustainable recruiting strategies
• Keep accurate & up to date records within the company' s ATS
• Source active and passive candidates through networking, direct recruiting, resumes databases, various job boards, social media etc.
• Identify, screen and conduct interviews to evaluate candidate meets position requirements
• Complete pre-employment checks (reference checks and background or credit checks)
• Minimum 5 years experience as a recruiter within the legal industry
• Excellent understanding of Contract & Permanent recruitment processes and an expert in evaluating candidates’ technical skillsets
• Proficient in candidate sourcing tools and methods
• Extensive professional network of legal talent
• University Degree – Legal Administrative Degree (a plus)
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted business relationships
• Proactive approach to recruiting candidates and maintaining relationships
We are an equal opportunity and inclusive employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.