Markham, ON L3R 9W7
We are looking for a dependable Bookkeeper with Payroll experience for one of our clients in the Pharmaceutical space in the GTA. The ideal candidate will have full cycle Accounting experience, have been responsible for processing Payroll, WSIB, Group/Taxable benefits, etc. This role offers ' work from home' and flexible hours, even excellent benefits plan from Day 1. This is an exceptional opportunity not to be missed!
- Full cycle accounting and financial transactions
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparing journal entries as needed
- Preparing and processing invoices
- Processing payroll
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
- Setting up vendor accounts as needed
- All other administrative tasks as required
- Post-secondary education, specializing in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Minimum 2-3 years’ of Accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel
- Working experience using QuickBooks Online is an asset
The base salary of this position is $50K.