Chief Financial Officer
Vaughan, ON L4K 3W1
Chief Financial Officer - Permanent
Salary with Benefits
Our rapidly growing Retail client in Toronto is looking for a dynamic Senior Financial professional to lead their organizational finance function. The ideal individual will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to be hands on in the position. **Our client has doubled their EBITDA every three years and intends on maintaining this growth pace going forward.
While this role is a key member of the Executive Management Team and report to the President, being hands-on is a crucial element in being the right candidate for our client. Implementing core processes, streamlining Management reporting, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company will be on your daily agenda. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, internal controls, finance including KPI tracking, forecasting, strategic planning, budgeting, job costing, property management, acquisition analysis, investor relationships and partnership compliance with private and institutional investors.
The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and high growth environment. If you look for a challenge, excel in a high growth and changing environment that requires you to wear multiple hats, tackle change and adapt on the fly, and you enjoy being hands on in the finance function, then we want to hear from you!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- CPA designation is required preferably a CPA-CA designation.
- MBA designation is an asset but not mandatory
- 8+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably from the retail industry
- Ability to function well in an entrepreneurial and high-growth environment
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in an entrepreneurial high growth environment.
- Comfortable managing multiple responsibilities in ambiguous situations
Salary to commensurate with Experience, starting at $150K.