Aurora, ON L4G 6X7
Our client, a leading Canadian engineering firm, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their growing team in Aurora, Ontario. This role will provide support to C-Level Executives for all administrative needs. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to C-Level Executives, able to work with minimal direction, and excellent communication skills. If that’ s you… APPLY NOW!
- Provide high-level executive support minimal direction or supervision
- Inform Executives of important information, decisions and deadlines necessary for day-to-day operations, making recommendations for action as appropriate
- Understands priorities, supporting the management of communications and executing independently as required
- Expense reporting and reconciliations
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and independent performance
- Able to anticipate business requirements and take appropriate actions respecting tight deadlines and recognizing contextual sensitivities
- Executes consistent and precise follow-up by ensuring issues are resolved and projects completed in a timely manner
- Calendar & schedule management, ensuring effective prioritization and preparation
- Supports the coordination of meetings (both internal and external) and webinars, including the preparation of meeting materials (presentations, reports, correspondence, equipment, space resources)
- Manage travel schedules, including arranging for flights, accommodations, car rentals, etc.
- Transcribe notes and other briefing materials
- Other duties as assigned
A high-energy, collaborative environment; situated in Aurora, ON
What’ s in it for you…?
Competitve Salary + Excellent Benefits + Vacation Time + Regular Social Events
What you need to bring…
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Clearly articulate ideas, opinions and information; ensuring attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure as well as part of a team
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)