Financial Controller - PERM
$100K + Benefits
Are you looking for that stand out opportunity where you can have instant impact on the earlier stages of a high growth company? Where you will reap the rewards of your expertise? Then this is your next adventure!
Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller with WOW factor to be the right hand to the CFO overseeing the operational accounting team and Financial management of this small publicly traded company.
Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Management of Month/Quarter/Year ends and Public reporting
- oversees an accounting team of 5 including Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Sales audit, Sales tax Reporting & Payroll
- Experience in establishing business processes and controls and have been involved in one or more ERP implementations.
- Passion, energy & thrives on the challenges of a start-up
Our client is growing retail startup with an exceptional Brand strength and momentum.
What’ s in it for you…?
Working with an energetic and passionate CFO, you' ll be a crucial piece of the organizations growth and direction.
What you need to bring…
- Public company reporting experience including MD&A, Notes, etc.
- CPA Designation and strong knowledge and experience with IFRS
- ERP experience
- Controllership level experience (or above)