HR Specialist - Regulated Recruitment
Scarborough, Ontario M1B 5R4
Interim Human Resources Specialist (CHRP enrolled)
Contract Duration: 6 months
Compensation: $25+/hour (commensurate with experience)
Are you ready for a challenge where you know you have impact and add value from Day 1. Our client is constantly expanding their reach and in need an experienced HR Specialist with federally regulated employee experience to join their team on a set of ongoing projects? .
Duties will also include (however not limited to)...
- HR reporting, analysis
- General HR and Workers Compensation correspondence and service
- The specialist will be fully trained on the Payroll and HRIS database.
What we are looking for...
- Working towards a CHRP designation
- The ideal candidate will have experience with HR in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Must have knowledge with federal laws, regulations and labour relations
- Three (3) years of Human Resources experience is preferred with excellent communication and writing skills
- strong proficiency using Excel (Microsoft Office Professional)
- good understanding of customer service and a sense of humor are required
Interested? Contact our Team: Gerald Eger, firstname.lastname@example.org (905)660-9550 Ext. 224