Toronto, ON M5A 3S1
Process payroll on a weekly basis• Maintain employee files
• Ensure that all remittances, deductions and dues have been handled in time and according to legislation;
• Year End reporting, including T-4’ s, Releve 1’ s, Vacation Accrual, Pension Adjustments, etc.
• Payroll Journal entries and reconciliations
• Respond to employees’ payroll enquiries
• Other duties as assigned
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years Canadian and 2 years US payroll experience
• Experience in a multi-union environment with several Collective Bargaining Agreements.
• Highly accurate and detail oriented
• Deadline oriented
• Holds a PCP or CPM designation.
• Knowledge of Ceridian
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word)