Accounts Receivable Analyst
Toronto, ON M5H 1J9
Sales/Accounts Receivable Analyst
$50K + benefits
Open a new door to a fantastic opportunity! Our client is a Canadian leading retailer in alternative products and they have an exciting story of expansion through acquisition. They have been building an extraordinary team and are looking for one more vibrant team player to oversee all of their retail locations daily sales activity reconciliations
This role is responsible for ensuring the daily sales of the organization are properly reconciled and accounted for in the books of record and works closely with the accounting team to ensure business and financial processes are in place for timely and accurate recording of sales.
- Reconciling daily sales by store to payment processor records and through to bank deposit.
- Ensure proper posting of returns, discounts, promotions and other special offers.
- Work closely with store operations, internal audit and loss prevention function to resolve issues.
- Map processes for posting daily sales entries & month end closings
- Prepare monthly reports
- General ledger entries
- Assists in identifying process issues with transactions with retail
- Provides insight into transaction training for retail
- Daily Sales/Accounts Receivable experience, ideally within a retail or high volume sales environment
- Previous work experience including high volume reconciliations
- Great data entry skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Great communication skills to collaborate with teams all across Canada
- Knowledge of retail sales audit/daily sales entry