Sales Audit Analyst
Toronto, ON M5H 1J9
Sales Audit Analyst - PERM
$50K + benefits
Sales Audit is responsible for ensuring the daily sales of the organization are properly reconciled and accounted for in the books of record. Sales audit works closely with the accounting team to ensure business and financial processes are in place for timely and accurate recording of sales.
- Reconciling daily sales by store to payment processor records and through to bank deposit.
- Ensure proper posting of returns, discounts, promotions and other special offers.
- Work closely with store operations, internal audit and loss prevention function to resolve issues.
- Map processes for posting daily sales entries & month end closings
- Prepare monthly reports
- General ledger entries
- Assists in identifying process issues with transactions with retail
- Provides insight into transaction training for retail
Knowledge and Skills:
- Great data entry skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of retail sales audit/daily sales entry
- Organisation skills
Education, Training, and Experience:
- 2 years retail sales audit/daily sales experience or similar
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Good computer skills
- Eye to detail and enjoys issue resolution
- Time Management
- Accounting principles