Our client is a looking for a Tax Manager who will oversee all Canadian tax requirements, including compliance, provisions, transfer pricing and incentives. Responsibilities include:
- all Canadian income tax compliance, including Canadian corporate income tax returns and ancillary required filings (e.g. T106, T1134, etc.).
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual tax provision, and other tax reporting requirements.
- Manage all corporate tax audits and inquiries, gather information and serve as the primary contact for tax audits by regulatory/governmental agencies.
- Manage transfer pricing and coordinate with external consultants to prepare transfer pricing reports.
- Research and interpret changing tax legislation and related income tax regulations, rules and case law, identify tax issues and opportunities for tax minimization and advise on their implications.
- Assist with SR&ED/R&D tax incentives and coordinate efforts with the business and external advisors.
- Assist with the budgeting, forecasting and tracking and monitoring of income taxes to optimize the Company’ s cash flow.
Our client is a large company with an amazing location, office and culture downtown Toronto.
What’ s in it for you…?
Great team, culture, flexibility, growth opportunity and benefits.
What you need to bring…
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, or Tax
- Completion of a professional designation (CPA, CA, CPA, CGA or CPA, CMA)
- Minimum of 3- 5 years related tax experience in a CA firm or industry
- ERP/SAP experience is preferred along with strong Excel skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and complete on timely basis
- Hard working, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated to learn